Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Faithfulness.


At the end of the sermon this week, my pastor said this during his prayer:

"We are here today because of others who have been faithful."

I've thought about it a TON this week already. This statement is true. It makes me think a lot of people who were instrumental in my relationship with Christ. Friends who loved me, who pushed me, and didn't give up on me. God used those people in my life to lead me to Him.

This also makes me want to continue and press on in my relationships...

Remembering that others faithfulness pointed me towards Christ, makes me want my faithfulness to point others to Christ. God uses people to reveal Himself. Oh Lord, will you please use me for YOUR Glory?

Just some tuesday night thoughts. Short and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment