Wednesday, October 5, 2011

nothing like getting called out on a wednesday night....

Working on my online class tonight- and was totally called out by this when the professor was talking about Matthew 17:14-21

Number one sin in the life of the disciples was not lust, anger or ambition- it was lack of faith.

The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord- not just the destiny.

Oh Father, let me have FAITH. its been such a struggle for me lately.

I also, read this morning in Jesus calling:

"Many people spend a lifetime or a small fortune searching for someone who understands them. Yet I am freely available to all who call upon My Name, who open their hearts to receive me as Savior. This simple act of faith is beginning of a lifelong love story. I, the Lover of your soul, understand you perfectly and love you eternally"

That totally stuck out to me this morning. A Father who understands me PERFECTLY and loves me ETERNALLY. Cant even wrap my brain around that one. This season of my life is looking a lot like I need to trust the one who created me and have faith in HIM for ALL things.

Thats all I got for tonight. thankful for what im learning....most of the time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment