Tuesday, September 6, 2011

some tuesdays are better than others

Why this tuesday was so much better than last tuesday:

Last tuesday I had nasty bathroom water all over 2 rooms in my house from a toilet that overflowed for hours when we weren't home- and we came home to a huge mess. and I cried.

Today its the little things that make me feel blessed:

Friends who love me and speak truth
Bright new fun covers on our kitchen table chairs
Someone paying for my lunch
The athletic director secretary loving Jesus and giving my whole Young Life team free passes to all home athletic events
Beautiful weather
Being challenged in my second week of class
meaningful conversations with a hs girl at the volleyball game tonight
and clean floors :)

I am thankful.
thankful and blessed. thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment