Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some Random November thoughts

recent Kate thoughts:

I drive by Dartmouth Elementary probably every day. They have a huge sign on the fence that says: "dartmouth is drug free"....really? I mean I hope so. The oldest kid that goes to your school is ten...i mean maybe im naive, but I really don't think its a huge feat to have a drug free elementary school. Now a high school, thats a whole different story...Dartmouth, quit bragging.

Halloween decorations=dumb. I mean orange lights and spider webs on your bushes? Come on! I am totally the house that is too cheap to buy candy and turns off the porch light and draws the blinds so kids think no one is home. Im the scrooge of halloween...haha. I like dressing up and halloween parties, just not so much decorations and trick or treaters.

Both my roommates are in Africa on a missions trip right now and we got to skype for about 30 minutes today. I cannot get over technology. I was able to see their faces and hear their voices...crazzzzzy!

I busted out my down comforter and took a nap on the couch this afternoon. It was lovely. Hooray for fall in Texas!



No comments:

Post a Comment