Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rocky Mountain High

Whenever I buy a plane ticket, its usually for travel home to see my family in Baltimore. While i love my family mucho, I often don't go anywhere else. Early this fall, I decided that a trip to see some good friends is just what I needed. I made the decision to head to Denver, because I could see several people I love a whole a lot all in the same place!

There is something about being around people who really really know you. Shannon and Grace were two of the six girls I lived with during my year long internship at Frontier. These girls saw me at my worst and at my best. We shared heartache, tears, love and laughter. They are the best kinda friends... We have grown alot since that year....

I also got to see Tori, a dallas friend who moved to Denver last year. She is so great. Love her. She is so fun. We spent friday frolicking in the park. It was a beautiful day.

Also got to take a day trip to Crooked Creek to visit the Wingo family, and see Justin and Brandie, and their new little girl Addelyn who is five weeks old! Justin was a year long intern with us as well. So fun to be reunited.

Lots of people I love, beautiful weather, Colorado mountains, YL camp, babies, crazy Halloween parties= super fun weekend!

Here are some pics from the weekend...




baby Addie...don't let her cuteness fool you, she pooped on me (no, but seriously, she did)


me and Tori Saturday night


Grace, Shannon and I- Black Eyed P's!!

The Pipers and us at CCR


Shannon, Grace and I


beautiful city of Denver


lacrosse goal, and fall leaves= two things I never see in Texas!



just hanging out with the ducks...



Shannon working it at Crooked Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment