Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blessed.

Sometimes I think that we get so caught up in thinking about/wishing for/wanting what we don't have, that we forget to look at what we do have.

I'm sitting here in starbucks (im supposed to be working on my homework...) and I was just thinking about how thankful I am for so many things.

This weekend I got to do some cool things:
I got to go to a benefit concert for Bethesda YL with some fellow leaders
I got to take senior pics of one of my senior girls who probably wouldn't get to have senior pics done.
I went out two steppin' with a big group of people last night (so much fun)
I got to go sing/worship/be part of a church body
I got to lead work crew training this afternoon for my region.

I have a wonderful home. I have friends who love-care for-encourage me. I am getting the chance to further my education. I have a job that challenges me daily and pushes me in my own relationship with Jesus.

Life is good. and full. Jesus is working. This season of my life may not look like what I envisioned when someone asked me years ago where would i be by 30. But thats not necessarily a bad thing.

(and I feel I must add this ps. I am still 29...for 25 more days at least...)

Tonight I feel thankful. and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment